Create your property management agreements and addendums online
Detailed Property Management Addendums without the Legwork
Average Online Forms signed Every Year, PER COMPANY!
Each form is populated with YOUR specific information
Easily pull rates and other info from your PMS
Works on tablets, desktop, and laptop browers
Collect legally binding E-signatures
Allow your owners to e-sign and make changes to their addendums
Allow multiple/syndicate owners to sign the same form
Quickly send email reminders to owners who have not signed
All your addendums and forms are stored in one central and well-organized database.
The Owner Addendums Tool will provide your owners with an easy and efficient option to fill out, sign, and submit their property management agreements online, and will save your staff time and effort by allowing them to review and approve all addendums in a single, secure, and easy-to-access location. Make the PMA renewal process simple and efficient for you and your owners with the Owner Addendums Tool.
View our Newsletter
Click Here to View our Monthly LSI Newsletter!
Overview and Agreement
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
Sharing of Information
Information Security and Confidentiality
California Privacy Rights
Other Web Sites
- Address (e.g. for billing and shipping)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment card/account information
- Property address
- Other information which is required to complete your request or transaction using the Services or otherwise fulfill your request, which may include personal identification information such as social security number, driver’s license number and similar information.
- information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
- certain information such as pages viewed, the date, time and length of time spent on the Site, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other transactions performed on the Site.
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the device ID and location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Enable, support and customize your use of the Site and/or our products, applications or services;
- provide you with updates and information about our products and services;
- conduct analysis for our business purposes; support development and marketing of our products and services including but not limited to the development and commercialization of new products and services; and
- create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or
View our Tools
130 Edinburgh S Dr
Cary, NC 27511
Our Recent News
- 5 Tips for Getting Ready for the Start of the Season with LSI Tools
- Streamlining End-of-Season Inspections and Projects
- 4 Property Management Initiatives that Homeowners Love
- How the Survey Tool Helps Every Department in your Company
- 8 Cool Forms You Can Create with the Survey Tool
- Data Insights – What you Need to Know
- 4 Ways to Make this Your Most Productive Off-Season Yet
- A Closer Look at the Up and Coming RezText
- Tools We Adore – Owner Addendums
- Hanging out in the Big Easy? Come See us at VRMA New Orleans!