All leases are automated and customized based on your specific rules, terms, and conditions.
Years of online guest lease data, all at your fingertips.
Average Online Leases signed Every Year, PER COMPANY!
View signed & unsigned leases, new messages, activity, and much more.
Easily view years of online rental agreements.
Identify unsigned leases, review contracts, and approve.
Send messages right from your GuestWeb dashboard
Enable guests to make secure online payments via credit card, e-Check or payment coupon.
Find leases based on reservation number, date, guest name, property, and more.
Manage all guest correspondence in one secure and searchable location.
Great features that work on all stationary and mobile devices
If your company wants to save time and money on your reservation confirmation process while allowing your guests a secure and convenient “one-stop shop” for signing their lease, making their payments and contacting you, Guest Web is a perfect fit.
View our Newsletter
Click Here to View our Monthly LSI Newsletter!
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICIES
Overview and Agreement
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
Sharing of Information
Information Security and Confidentiality
California Privacy Rights
Other Web Sites
- Address (e.g. for billing and shipping)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment card/account information
- Property address
- Other information which is required to complete your request or transaction using the Services or otherwise fulfill your request, which may include personal identification information such as social security number, driver’s license number and similar information.
- information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
- certain information such as pages viewed, the date, time and length of time spent on the Site, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other transactions performed on the Site.
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the device ID and location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Enable, support and customize your use of the Site and/or our products, applications or services;
- provide you with updates and information about our products and services;
- conduct analysis for our business purposes; support development and marketing of our products and services including but not limited to the development and commercialization of new products and services; and
- create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or
View our Tools
Our Recent News
- Tools We Adore – Owner Addendums
- Want to Use LSI Tools to the fullest? Attend our Webinars!
- How LSI Tools Can Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5 Tips for Getting Ready for the Start of the Season with LSI Tools
- Streamlining End-of-Season Inspections and Projects
- 4 Property Management Initiatives that Homeowners Love
- How the Survey Tool Helps Every Department in your Company
- 8 Cool Forms You Can Create with the Survey Tool
- Data Insights – What you Need to Know
- 4 Ways to Make this Your Most Productive Off-Season Yet