If you’ve been to recent conferences, trade shows, or other big-ticket events in our vacation rental industry, then chances are that you have already heard the buzz about RezText.
Years in the making, RezText is LSI’s revolutionary tool that sends triggered, automated texts based on your specific scenarios and customizations. The end result is a newfound and all-encompassing ability to generate income through upsell situations, share emergency info, and ensure guests have the pertinent details they need for their stay – all without lifting a finger!
Here’s how it works:
RezText has an intricate
RezText has an intricate dashboard and admin area where all the magic happens. From your dashboard, you get to set the rules and the parameters for any scheduled texts that you would like to share with your guests. For example, if you want to relay the check-in time for arriving guests, you can enter your message, set your trigger – i.e., the scenario when the text should send – and save.
That’s it! It’s that simple, but with RezText, it’s easy to go miles beyond the basics.
Let’s say you want to send a text to guests seven days before their stay encouraging them to purchase linens or an early check-in, but ONLY if they haven’t done so already. Or perhaps you want to send a booking confirmation after they reserve, or a thank you survey days after their departure. Maybe you want to rely emergency info during a hurricane or natural disaster, or just encourage your guests to rebook their vacation for next year while it’s still fresh in their mind.
All of these situations and so much more are possible with RezText!
We know after decades of experience that no two vacation rental companies are the same, or have the same needs. That’s why we have crafted RezText to be completely customizable, and to operate based on how you do business.
Simply put, you put in the rules and the details, and RezText does the rest.
Best of all, once your parameters are set in place, there’s no need to revisit or ensure that texts are sending on a regular basis – RezText does all the heavy lifting for you.
So what’s next?
We’re working on the final touches of RezText and are looking forward to an official launch in the not-so-distant future. But in the meantime, it’s a great time to contact our experienced team at LSI for a more in-depth sneak peek at RezText, and our dozens of stellar LSI Tools.
Remember that we have full suites of software tools that are designed to enhance every corner of your business. From guest communications like RezText and ResMail Pro, to housekeeping and maintenance organization like Schedule Pro and Workorder Tool, our tools have set the bar for streamlined efficiency.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to show you what LSI Tools can do for you!
View our Newsletter
Click Here to View our Monthly LSI Newsletter!
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICIES
Overview and Agreement
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
Sharing of Information
Information Security and Confidentiality
California Privacy Rights
Other Web Sites
- Address (e.g. for billing and shipping)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment card/account information
- Property address
- Other information which is required to complete your request or transaction using the Services or otherwise fulfill your request, which may include personal identification information such as social security number, driver’s license number and similar information.
- information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
- certain information such as pages viewed, the date, time and length of time spent on the Site, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other transactions performed on the Site.
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the device ID and location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Enable, support and customize your use of the Site and/or our products, applications or services;
- provide you with updates and information about our products and services;
- conduct analysis for our business purposes; support development and marketing of our products and services including but not limited to the development and commercialization of new products and services; and
- create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or
View our Tools
130 Edinburgh S Dr
Cary, NC 27511
Our Recent News
- How LSI Tools Can Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5 Tips for Getting Ready for the Start of the Season with LSI Tools
- Streamlining End-of-Season Inspections and Projects
- 4 Property Management Initiatives that Homeowners Love
- How the Survey Tool Helps Every Department in your Company
- 8 Cool Forms You Can Create with the Survey Tool
- Data Insights – What you Need to Know
- 4 Ways to Make this Your Most Productive Off-Season Yet
- A Closer Look at the Up and Coming RezText
- Tools We Adore – Owner Addendums