There when you need us
Every day, we are in contact with the large majority of our clients. Working with us means having an account representative who is there to coordinate your needs and keep you informed every step of the way. We will provide you with professional solutions and friendly service. We promise to never look at anything we do and say “that’s good enough” — we strive for the best, and accept nothing less.
Offering our clients customized solutions for company-specific issues and problems is what we do best. Our technical insight will help you quickly find the best solution, without weighing you down with technical jargon. Our approach to customer service boils down to a few simple things:
- We answer your questions
- We listen to what you have to say
- We never shrug off complaints
- We don’t make promises we can’t keep
- We always go the extra mile
We are not a “one size fits all” kind of company, and we know that not all companies fit us. Our clients tend to be very innovative and look to us as consultants — not webmasters. We will listen to your goals and ambitions as we work to maximize your office efficiency.
A Wealth of Experience
Local Social, formerly 1BigCommunity, has been providing expert solutions to the vacation rental industry since 2002.
Lynell Eaddy holds degrees in Computer Engineering and Political Science and is a licensed NC Real Estate Broker. She has a Fortune 500 background in software development, testing, and management, and has been involved in a family run vacation rental management company for more than 20 years.
Our staff backgrounds include specializations in SEO, software development, data administration, online marketing, consumer affairs, and management consulting.
A Smooth Transition
We understand that each company is different and has established its own in-house office processes. We work with your staff and existing systems to ensure the integration of our tools into your daily processes is as quick and painless as possible. We are so confident in our abilities that we offer an industry first: free setup and the ability to break your contract with us at any time during the first six months.
View our Newsletter
Click Here to View our Monthly LSI Newsletter!
Overview and Agreement
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
Sharing of Information
Information Security and Confidentiality
California Privacy Rights
Other Web Sites
- Address (e.g. for billing and shipping)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment card/account information
- Property address
- Other information which is required to complete your request or transaction using the Services or otherwise fulfill your request, which may include personal identification information such as social security number, driver’s license number and similar information.
- information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
- certain information such as pages viewed, the date, time and length of time spent on the Site, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other transactions performed on the Site.
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the device ID and location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Enable, support and customize your use of the Site and/or our products, applications or services;
- provide you with updates and information about our products and services;
- conduct analysis for our business purposes; support development and marketing of our products and services including but not limited to the development and commercialization of new products and services; and
- create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or
View our Tools
130 Edinburgh S Dr
Cary, NC 27511
Our Recent News
- 5 Tips for Getting Ready for the Start of the Season with LSI Tools
- Streamlining End-of-Season Inspections and Projects
- 4 Property Management Initiatives that Homeowners Love
- How the Survey Tool Helps Every Department in your Company
- 8 Cool Forms You Can Create with the Survey Tool
- Data Insights – What you Need to Know
- 4 Ways to Make this Your Most Productive Off-Season Yet
- A Closer Look at the Up and Coming RezText
- Tools We Adore – Owner Addendums
- Hanging out in the Big Easy? Come See us at VRMA New Orleans!