Click here to add your own text
There when you need us
Every day, we are in contact with the large majority of our clients. Working with us means having an account representative who is there to coordinate your needs and keep you informed every step of the way. We will provide you with professional solutions and friendly service. We promise to never look at anything we do and say “that’s good enough” — we strive for the best, and accept nothing less.
Offering our clients customized solutions for company-specific issues and problems is what we do best. Our technical insight will help you quickly find the best solution, without weighing you down with technical jargon. Our approach to customer service boils down to a few simple things:
- We answer your questions
- We listen to what you have to say
- We never shrug off complaints
- We don’t make promises we can’t keep
- We always go the extra mile
We are not a “one size fits all” kind of company, and we know that not all companies fit us. Our clients tend to be very innovative and look to us as consultants — not webmasters. We will listen to your goals and ambitions as we work to maximize your office efficiency.
A Wealth of Experience
Local Social, formerly 1BigCommunity, has been providing expert solutions to the vacation rental industry since 2002.
Lynell Eaddy holds degrees in Computer Engineering and Political Science and is a licensed NC Real Estate Broker. She has a Fortune 500 background in software development, testing, and management, and has been involved in a family run vacation rental management company for more than 20 years.
Our staff backgrounds include specializations in SEO, software development, data administration, online marketing, consumer affairs, and management consulting.
A Smooth Transition
We understand that each company is different and has established its own in-house office processes. We work with your staff and existing systems to ensure the integration of our tools into your daily processes is as quick and painless as possible. We are so confident in our abilities that we offer an industry first: free setup and the ability to break your contract with us at any time during the first six months.
Come see us in person at Rezfest!
The LSI Team will be at Rezfest 2018 from 09/25 – 09/27 in sunny Marco Island, Florida! Come meet us at our booth, get a little swag, and discover – in person – all the ways LSI Tools can revolutionize the way you do business!
View our Newsletter
Click Here to View our Monthly LSI Newsletter!
View our Tools
130 Edinburgh S Dr
Cary, NC 27511
Our Recent News
- Streamlining End-of-Season Inspections and Projects
- Communicating with Guests – ResMail Pro’s Letters for Check-in and Check-out
- Determining rates for 2019? The Price Point Tool can Help!
- 6 Tips for Better Vacation Rental Photos
- Looking Ahead to 2019 – LSI Tools Launches New GuestWeb Feature to Enhance Future Bookings
- Tools We Adore – Owner Addendums
- Need a Jolt of Inspiration? Come to a Conference!
- Introducing the LSI Newsletter
- Tips for More Last-Minute Reservations
- Looking to the Fall – How to Generate Interest in the Off-Season